Wednesday, October 15, 2008

National Day of Rememberance

Today is National Day of Remembrance for pregnancy and infant loss. This includes all babies who have died because of miscarriage, stillbirth, SIDS, or any other infant death. This hits home to my heart as I have had 3 miscarriages in the last two years. Angie is doing an awesome thing by having all mamas who have lost babies to remember them in her comments and for those who have not lost babies to pray for the other mamas... there are over 880 comments and unfortunately still growing by the minute. if anything its comforting to know that we are not alone. I encourage you to go to her blog
Bring on the Rain: audreycaroline.blogspot.com or click on the little picture on the side of my blog.

1 comments:

Julie said...

Keely, thank you so much for posting this. My heart goes out to you and my other friends who have lost babies. Praying for you today ...